Bargain Wex Lowepro 450 whistler £159 Black Friday

Good to hear.....I haven't seen one in the flesh but had looked at the 450 aw....this seems a better bag for outdoors....have you put a tripod on it...?

Yep - I used the bag for my entire trip to Chamonix. Carrying a Manfrotto 190, D810 and 70-200 2.8, D800 with 20mm F1.8, Sigma ART 50,35 and 24 plus filters, head torch, fleece and toilteries for 3 days at La Flegere plus hat/water etc for the walk to Lac Blanc. The bag and stuff were heavy but the perfect companion for the trip.

Yes it’s like the other 450 I was looking at but wanted one where you can get some personal kit in such as waterproofs etc......I have a lowepro sport 200 which does the same as the whistler on a much smaller scale and has been great over summer but need a few extra layers now plus a flask and sarnies would be nice.......I also think I have a bag addiction......

Yes it’s like the other 450 I was looking at but wanted one where you can get some personal kit in such as waterproofs etc......I have a lowepro sport 200 which does the same as the whistler on a much smaller scale and has been great over summer but need a few extra layers now plus a flask and sarnies would be nice.......I also think I have a bag addiction......

Honestly you can never have enough bags.

I have 3 main bags I use, plus 3 small spares. The Whistler is amazing it has to be said but it won't take 2 bodies with 2 big lens attached at the same time. It takes the D810-70-200 2.8 in the main and the D800 and all the other lens detached which to be fair is fine.

The trecker looks to take the D810-70-200 attached and maybe a D800/810 with a prime attached. Real first world problems this LOL but man maths says I think I need this bag too

Back