What a crap day that was

Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to an Autocross meet yesterday for the first time in ages. I've not been since the beginning of due to my wedding and not being able to get time off work. I don't know about the rest of the country but up in the borders the weather was awful, permanantly overcast and absolutely hammering down with rain. It took me ages to get back into the swing of things due to the fact that motorsport isn't exactly in abundance in Northmberland and because it's really the only thing I enjoy photographing at the minute I tend to photograph that or nothing. Anyways I persevered and after a while started to enjoy myself even though I was getting drenched. I was having trouble seeing through the view finder after a while and thought it was down to a few rain drops getting on it so I tried cleaning it with a cloth which didn't really work because by now the cloth was soaked too so the view finder became smeared. That meant that I didn't realise until quite some time after that it wasn't just the viewfinder that was knackered but one of the inside elements of the lens was covered in condensation. Brilliant! So I changed lens to a less favourable one and took the opportunity to change position. I found somewhere that I thought really worked. I banged off loads of shots, changed caards and continued. Eventually I'd had enough as the meeting was dragging on way longer than expected. I drove home and started unpacking my kit and realised that I can't find the card that's got all the best stuff on it. What a perfect ending.:bang:

I wish I'd just stayed in bed now.:(

Mmmm. Another one with a crap day, I got told today that I am being made redundant on the 20th December.

Merry bloody Christmas!

Mmmm. Another one with a crap day, I got told today that I am being made redundant on the 20th December.

Merry bloody Christmas!

Yeah, that'd about be my definition of a crap day too. Bad luck Hacker - fingers crossed the notice they've given you means you'll be able to find something else though.

Maybe it fell out in the car? Double, triple check your pockes. Hope you find it. :)

Merry bloody Christmas!

Fair enough Hacker you've trumped me there. Perhaps my day wasn't so crap. Whay do people always get made redundant at christmas too? Myold man was laid off twice at christmas time. It's one sick way of saving money on christmas bonuses.

turns out the day wasn't a total disaster my brilliant wife turned the car inside out tonight and found the missing memory card hidden inside a map. :shrug: No idea don't ask. Turns out those brilliant shots I thought I'd lost weren't worth the worry in most cases but I'll leave that for another thread for asking advice.

my brilliant wife turned the car inside out tonight and found the missing memory card hidden inside a map.

Glad it was found but it is so annoying when wives do that after you have not found something :D

I'm used to it by now Robert. There's isn't anything I haven't been able to find at some time or other.

Glad u found the mem card! :)

Back