What a fantastic day , felt like summer!

Edit My Images
Yes
WhitstableFeeling.jpg

CoastalBWpg.jpg

Your first is very nice. Are you doing an expirement now? Put some nice colour shots up, count the replies :D :D :D

1st best by far.

Two very good shots. Love the depth of colour in no1 and it does look like the perfect summer day (y)

Better to the point that #1 to me is now my fave of all your shots. See what happens when you bring a little ray of sunshine into someones day! ;) :D

Gary.

Black and white tend to fit my mood , im always in abit of a down or generally like horror things so its reflected in my photography. Today i was on the coast and the weather was fantastic , i felt relaxed so again it came through in my photography.

I tend to sway away from certain photography and go how i feel at the time

ok 3 is now my new favourite!!!
Keep the colour ones coming :)

Gary.

I don't quite know why, but I feel the white balance, colours, and overall quality in terms of sharpness etc is definately much better in shot number 9??? :thinking::shrug:

I don't quite know why, but I feel the white balance, colours, and overall quality in terms of sharpness etc is definately much better in shot number 9??? :thinking::shrug:

Might be because its brighter as the other shot had less light on one side. So the brain thinks it stands out more?

(y)

Hello
cant split them so its all 3 shots so its numbers 1, 4 & 8 (y)
Is it me or is there a slight colour cast on some of them :shrug:

I see the colour cast in most of Pirate's shots, but ONE of the shots here doesnt have it, the one I mentioned as my fave, I commented on the colour further up.

its a very slight green tinge.

Shot 9 I think doesnt have the cast/.

G.

all great shots of whitstable and tankerton slopes pirate love them all and great colours(y)

Back