DSC_0042-1.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0136-1.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0119-2.jpg

thanks for looking

That Eurofighter one is awesome, as are the rest of them. :)

Great set. All look good to me. I like the Eurofighter on. Looks like it's melted the sky!!

I'm guessing 6 is the eurofighter. It's bloomin excellent!! :clap::clap:

very very very very good shot of the typhoon, what lens was you using? I dont feel like im close enough with 50D + 70-300 :<

very very very very good shot of the typhoon, what lens was you using? I dont feel like im close enough with 50D + 70-300 :<

thanks stev i was using a sigma 100-300mm with a 1.4 converter

ahah, no wonder I cant get close enough, what 1.4 you using? and how much did it cost ^^,

ahah, no wonder I cant get close enough, what 1.4 you using? and how much did it cost ^^,

its the sigma 1.4x ex dg but to be honest dont no how muh as i borrowed it and it was a bit of a pain because it had a mind of its own when it came to focusing some time it would and other times it wouldnt so i ended up missing a lot of shots aswell

No. 6 of the Typhoon, is one of the best angles I have seen of this aircraft. The two Breitling in #10 stand out well.

Ed

Wouldn't hesitate putting any of these on my wall especially like 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10 there has to be one loser :)

thank you to every one for your kind comments

Wouldn't hesitate putting any of these on my wall especially like 1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9,10 there has to be one loser :)

ha ha thank you very very much

Last edited:
Big fan of 6. Makes me wish I still worked down on the Farnborough site where they hold the airshow. Had a whole week of doing very little work while on that Uni work placement just a shame i wasn't into photography back then.

Great set of shots... The Longbow looks even more mean than normal, the Typhoon shot is amazing.

Back