What a load of *****

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
Sewage pipe that is, and quite possibly the image. Tried a bit of extreme post processing on this one (no hdr though!) as the light was terrible and the image was really flat.
Opinions...?

Good work I would say. You could try to put some colour back in that sky using photofilters but works fine as offered. (y)

Testament to it's longevity as possibly the oldest and maybe best gag in photography. ;)

Great image, love it. If i may be so bold as to suggest, perhaps a version taken from a little higher could be stronger. It would tuck the upper edges of the far pipe support below the sealine and leave that line complete from edge to edge. :)

Great pic.

So what holiday hotspot does this one spill out on?

Thanks folks. Seems like a general thumbs up so far then.

I like the result but thought some may find it a little too processed.

Tooler - it's Druidge Bay in Northumberland. Really nice beach actually.

like it alot, the photo that is. Keep asking myself should the sky have colour but if it did I dont think it would look as good as it does. 5hit subject made good :)

Thanks folks. Seems like a general thumbs up so far then.

I like the result but thought some may find it a little too processed.

Tooler - it's Druidge Bay in Northumberland. Really nice beach actually.

And where do the turds go - not very far out to sea from what I can see:puke:

like it alot, the photo that is. Keep asking myself should the sky have colour but if it did I dont think it would look as good as it does. 5hit subject made good :)

Interesting you say that as when I was processing the sky I made it mono by mistake at one point, and thought it looked a lot better that way. I definitely prefer it mono.

Back