What a nice morning!

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
This is probably a daft post i know but...

What a nice morning for it! I lost my 'walking around town with a M645 1000s loaded with velvia looking odd' virginity.

I got to say it was great fun, with the waist level finder you can frame shots that are very low!

I was a bit nervous when I had to reload it but all seemed to go well, i learned a valuable lesson on leaving the lens on manual as the shutter won't close when it is!

Also, I used hyper focal focusing a lot so I will have to wait and see if they come out!

However, all in all it was great fun and it got me out of bed before 8:30am on a Sunday morning!

Cheers,

Gary

I was a bit nervous when I had to reload it but all seemed to go well, i learned a valuable lesson on leaving the lens on manual as the shutter won't close when it is!

...and it turns out I totaly messed the second film up, never mind! At least one has gone for processing!

Must be something in the air, I shot the floor and 2 lens caps for the first time ever on Sunday morning, flippin slide as well :annoyed:

Must be something in the air, I shot the floor and 2 lens caps for the first time ever on Sunday morning, flippin slide as well :annoyed:

Don't worry, joxby, I get those all the time. I think they're called catastrophic routine malfunctions... or something ;)

True, very true.

:LOL:

Never been an issue before, I take the camera out of the bag, leaving the bag in the boot, don't even take a lens cap/end.
That works fine till you take two lenses, and do a lens swap in mid street with a greggs bacon sandwich in the other hand, thus begins catastrophic routine malfunction :LOL:
The old safety net "look through the lens" protection feature, is absent on rangefinders..

Back