What a nice suprise

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

I had a wander across the Levels to my little pond - I had to pass an old dead tree with a GSW nest in a hole in this tree

Yesterday I did not see any movement and thought they had fledged, How WRONG was I :):)

Here's a few

Breakfast in Bed

DSC04097 Breakfast in bed by Les Moxon, on Flickr

2nd Breakfast in Bed

DSC04124 Breakfast in Bed by Les Moxon, on Flickr
Proud Father

DSC04114 Proud Father by Les Moxon, on Flickr

Youngster having a good look around

DSC04110 Whats down there then by Les Moxon, on Flickr

Daddies Home again

DSC04096 Daddies Home by Les Moxon, on Flickr

6 More food

DSC04125 by Les Moxon, on Flickr

Thanks for looking and comments are most welcome

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely shots, great timing!!! Would love to get a chance like that.

Thank you Steve, they are out there in the woods, the hard bit is trying to find them :)

Les

Cracking set Les, lovely interactions and details, made the most of the opportunity

Mike

Thank you Mike, I did not stay long, around 10 mins as I didn't want to disturb them :)

Les

Very nice Les! I'm certainly jealous; that second image is exactly what I was after when I was observing a nest, but I'll have to wait for next year now. Well done for nailing it!

Incredible shots and how exited you must have been. Just catching a glimpse is hard enough, let alone getting shots of such quality. May I ask what kit you used....

So pleased they were still there Les - nice to be wrong sometimes (so I'm told!) (y)

Russ

I was wrong once, not a nice feeling Russ :LOL:

Very nice Les! I'm certainly jealous; that second image is exactly what I was after when I was observing a nest, but I'll have to wait for next year now. Well done for nailing it!

Thank you Luke, a 2nd brood is not unknown :)

Quality them les, do you shoot on a monopod, tripod or just handheld?

Thank you Dale- I shoot hand held mate :)

Incredible shots and how exited you must have been. Just catching a glimpse is hard enough, let alone getting shots of such quality. May I ask what kit you used....

Thank you Steve, I shot these with a Sony a7Riii +Sony 200-600mm G lens

Cracking set, I particularly like the "youngster" one...........nice.

Thank you for your comments :)

Stunning.

Thank you Christopher :)

Les

Back