What are People shooting this New Year Week (up to 9/1/11)

Name
Rogan
Edit My Images
Yes
Last one of these only went to today and not to end of the weekend and I'm sure many are shooting this weekend... so come on, what are you shooting to start the New Year? Me.....

- Sat 1st: Leeds Carnegie v Gloucester (Aviva Prem Rugby Union)
- Sun 2nd: Exeter v Leicester (Aviva Prem Rugby Union)
- Mon 3rd: PDC World Darts Championship Final
- Sat 8-9th: BDO Darts Championship Finals

Lot of travelling but I had to go Leeds - Bristol - London anyway so no extra milage to shoot stuff.

Finally.... Happy New Year everybody. Hope it brings you success or whatever you want!

Sat 1st Morecambe v Accy
Sun 2nd XC Motocross
Mon 3rd Accy v Chesterfield
Sat 8th Accy v Bury
Sun 9th Blackburn v Millwall Womens prem footy

Whatever the papers throw at me inbetween and whatever scraps of work I can pick up along the way.. bound to find summat :)

Sun: Wigan Vs Newcastle
Mon: Boro Vs Norwich
Tue: B'pool Vs Birmingham
Wed: B'burn Vs Liverpool
Sat: B'burn Vs QPR
Sun: Leicester Vs Man City

Busy week there andy :)

Sat City v B'Pool
Mon Notts v Hartlepool

so far....

Sat 1st: Leeds Carnegie v Gloucester (Aviva Premiership R U)
Sat 1st: Leeds Rhinos v Wakefield Wildcats (SL Pre season)
Sun 2nd: Oldham RLFC v Rochdale Hornets (Law Cup)

No idea about next weekend

Got Doncaster vs London Welsh on the 2nd.

Already posted on Andy's thread, (a bit later than the date specified,):shrug:

Sheffield United V Doncaster Rovers on Mon 3rd for me at the mo

Well back from Middlesbrough Vs Norwich, food was excellent pre match but have never met so many jumped up, rude, unhelpful stewards :bang:

Looks like you have another day off with the snowfall over night,

well it was the 3rd yesterday and I covered the game... the snow fell last night and its the 4th today :)

well it was the 3rd yesterday and I covered the game... the snow fell last night and its the 4th today :)

I don't have a clue what day it is. I have spent the morning sat at my Grans waiting for some guy from the council to visit her at 11:30. 12:30 I phone them up chasing the guy and he is coming tomorrow. I got ready for the match tonight this morning making sure I had my warm coat on etc yep the game is tomorrow.

You must have gone into the press room as the wire room just gets a few dodgy sandwiches unless its changed.

Yeah i stuck my head in wire room, saw it was deserted and went to the Press room, bloody ridiculous rules with the bibs there!

Rogan - were you the one on his own photographing Adrian Lewis as he held the trophy up at the end of the darts?
Or were you in the undignified scrum about 5 mins later?

Did Northampton Saints vs Harlequins at Franklin's Gardens on the 1st.
Will be doing Leicester Tigers vs Northampton Saints at Welford Road on the 8th:)

Rogan - were you the one on his own photographing Adrian Lewis as he held the trophy up at the end of the darts?
Or were you in the undignified scrum about 5 mins later?

hahaha I seen that, I thought "lucky bugger" just him getting exclusives then a "gaggle" (Whats the group of photographers called, lol) ran on and fought for the shots

Back