What camera Back Pack

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
At the moment I have a slinghoot 300a and I want to get rid of it for a different bag. As it does not hold everything nicely and hurt my shoulder with it being just one strap.

I been looking into the Tamrac 5X and wonder if anyone have comments on this

At the moment I have a slinghoot 300a and I want to get rid of it for a different bag. As it does not hold everything nicely and hurt my shoulder with it being just one strap.

I been looking into the Tamrac 5X and wonder if anyone have comments on this

Thats the reason I moved from a Slingshot 300 to a Mini Trekker (bought from the very fine seller just above)

As I have a lot of gear, I found the Slingshot 300 weighed far too heavily on the one shoulder - exactly the same as you, I got sore after a while (I did break my shoulder a few years back)

I can recommend the Mini Trekker AW, I can fit a D700 with 28-75 f/2.8 lens, 17-35 f/2.8, D60 with lens attached, 70-300 lens, 28mm f2.0 and there is space for two more lenses easily.

You might want to check out these from Redsnapper:

http://www1.clikpic.com/Redsnapper/photo_2504515.html

I got one a couple of weeks ago and am impressed with the quality, and it's comfortable to carry around even with a lot of weight in it.

Can't beat it for price. If you call Joe and mention this forum he'll give you a further 10% discount too. :)

Cheers,

Conrad.

Back