What camera bag for a D90, 18-105VR, 70-300VR, 50mm, SB600 and Macbook?

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
My Lowepro slingshot200 is great for going out and about in, but could do with a bigger bag to hold my macbook (13" aluminum).

I do need it to hold my macbook, d90 (normally with kit lens attached but added bonus if i could leave 70-300 attached), sb600 flash, my 3 lenses (18-105, 70-300, 50mm) plus have space for blower, batteries, and maybe a few other small bits and pieces... suitcase anyone!! Another added bonus would be to attach my redsnapper tripod & ballhead to this in some way!

Happy to spend up to £100 but the lower the better.

Happy to spend up to £100 but the lower the better.

As above but I really recommend this one

The design of the pack, like many Lowepro packs, is alot more sleek and fits more flush with your back. You can whip out your camera and put it away again very quickly with the side flap pockety thing.

I carry many combinations of gear but usually two bodies, three lenses, three flashes, cables, adaptors, gels, batteries, triggers and macbook pro.

The fastpack 250 may be better but if your going to be acquiring any more gear then a 350 could be more like it.

I used to have a Tamrac and couldn't get through densely populated city areas without knocking some poor sod over!
It was built like a box, like giving some chubby get a constant piggy back!

Back