what can i do for 6 weeks?

Ashers

Suspended / Banned
Name
Ash
Edit My Images
Yes
ok here is my dilemma my camera is in for repair and they told me it will be 6 weeks before i get it back, i have no jon so no cash. i do have a kodek compact 4 megapixel camera but the battery only lasts for about 20 minute, and has no lead to the pc. i have no trransport either, and photography is my only hobby. has anyone any ideas what i can do to pass my time coz im bored silly.

go back to basics
make a pinhole camera
learn to develop your own film

ok here is my dilemma my camera is in for repair and they told me it will be 6 weeks before i get it back, i have no jon so no cash. i do have a kodek compact 4 megapixel camera but the battery only lasts for about 20 minute, and has no lead to the pc. i have no trransport either, and photography is my only hobby. has anyone any ideas what i can do to pass my time coz im bored silly.

Join the library, read lots and lots about how to improve your photos. Then read lots about places you would like to take photos of. Then plan a project for when your camera returns, and as an element of added fun, do it for as little £££ as possible. For example, West Highland Way, on a budget of £20 :)

Gary.

If you've got some editing software spend the time brushing up on your PP skills(y) If not download the trial version of Elements and that will take care of at least 4 weeks;)

Agreed, use the time to brush up on editing skills. With no pressure to be out taking pictures, you can sit down and really learn the software inside out. As already mentioned, join the local library and borrow books about whatever software you have or do internet searches for tutorials, starting here on the forum, and get busy! ;)

If you havent got any editing software, download free stuff, either 30 day trial versions from Abobe, Corel [if they do them], etc, or full freebies like Picassa and Gimp.

I think If I was in that position I would definitely take time to learn more about PP - at the moment I have no skills in this area and know I would benefit from taking the time to learn it! Good luck!

If you have 6 weeks to spare. How about decorating my lounge and dining room.:D

i dont like freebie programs i dont use picassa coz i hatedit and never heard of Gimp lol except those sex masks :)

i think ill just prolly get ****ed and hurl abuse at passing familys lol like i do every xmas lmao :) i do that wen im bored lol

Back