What could these be?

Edit My Images
No
I took a few pictures during a "ghost hunt" a while ago. I asked on a couple paranormal websites, and got alot of diffrent answers. I really don't know too much about cameras and taking pictures. Could someone tell me what theses "orbs" and "abaritions" could really be? If it helps, the pictures were taken with a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P71. It was also after midnight in unlite areas.

Pictures

Most of the shots are simply particles of dust or debris floating around in the air that the flash has illuminated. Not really so scary after all. :p

welcome!

Johnny is correct, dust particles illuminated by the camera flash

Last year I made a trip out to a local ancient graveyard that originally dates back to the 12th century.

I'ts on the coast and nearest I could park my car was half a mile away.
Pitch black, midnight and not a 'soul' in sight.
OK, I don't beleive in all that claptrap but I still felt uneasy.
I got home and there were lots of these Orbs on all the shots.
I did some research and the consencus was it was dust particles so close to the lens they were out of focus.

I still sent them to a couple of paranormal sites to wind them up and they got their nickers in a twist over them. :stir: :nut:

Thanks for the info. I belive the info here more than the other places. Is there anything I could do to get better pictures at night? Like camrea settings?

BTW, I have not seen anything yet to make belive in ghost, it more of a cheap thrill.

the problem is the flash illuminates the dust, im not really verse with flash techniques, someone else might have a better idea?

Back