what do u think about this website..?

Edit My Images
No
I just arrived in the uk a few months ago, I translated my website.. just need to know if this is ok..

www.rudyburbant.com

tell me about the pics as well.. :)

I am looking forward to get in touch with people who work in photography ...or people who just love it... don't hesitate to get in touch !!

Rudy

Pics are great but I dont like having to scroll to the right to view them?:)

I think the pictures are great. I don't like the scrolling right either. I think that you have to treat the potential viewer as a lazy person who will only look at what he can see. I would really like to see some of your other work on this forum. Is that possible?

I think the pictures are great. I don't like the scrolling right either. I think that you have to treat the potential viewer as a lazy person who will only look at what he can see. I would really like to see some of your other work on this forum. Is that possible?

most of my works are on the website... what kind of work would u like to see ?

most of my works are on the website... what kind of work would u like to see ?

I thought that the web site showed images you wished to sell. Therefore I thought you had other work that you could show us without fear of infringing your copyright. If you want detailed comments and criticism then I think it is easier for us to have you post the images on this website and we can then comment. If there is a simpler mechanism then let's adopt it.

couple of points
1.childhood gallery looks more like it should be called children imho

2.nude gallery should be called glamour as contains no nudity just my opinion im not a perv or anything ha ha

Back