What do you think of this one?

Name
Katy
Edit My Images
No
2429209230_55b7dfd15a.jpg

As always, C+C always wecome!!

:)
I did this for a family friend, would you be happy with this?
xx :shrug:

I really like the shot and the processing, I would be happy with it, although i have to say, i think it cuts off a little close on the left hand side, by the baby's eye, just needs a couple more mm, but then that's a personal taste thing.

I would just say 'very nice' :D but in view of recent threads....

Actually this is very worthy of comment - it has an almost filmic/documentary quality that is a combination of the composition and the processing and, as a result, I like it very much!

Much more interesting (to me) than the normal baby shot!

I'd be well happy with it if I'd taken it allthough I would agree about the comment above saying it's cut off a bit close to the babies eye, assuming it's a crop I'd try and squeeze half a cm more in!

Thankyou very much everyone!
I did crop it really close, and i agree actually, it could do with a mm or so more onto it.
I have found now i have done my fair share of studio time, i actually prefer being outdoors, you are not as restricted!
All part of the learning process!
xx

It looks more like a doll than a baby, almost like a china doll, kinda scary to me. Sorry thats not much use to you is it ;)

Just IMO obv :)

It looks more like a doll than a baby, almost like a china doll, kinda scary to me. Sorry thats not much use to you is it ;)

Just IMO obv :)

lol!! No, he is definatley a real baby... going by the sleepless weekend i just had and the numerous tops i had to wash due to baby sickles!! haha

It would have been nice to see some catchlights in the baby's eyes... other than that nice shot.

.... almost like a china doll, ...

The first words that popped into my head when I saw this were 'porcelain skin', but in the nicest possible way. Gives a pure and innocent look, very nice.

Flashy

I love the face of the baby. I do find the orifice above the baby's left eye (on the mother I presume) incredibly distracting. I find my eye drawn inexorably to that part of the image.

Back