Name
Kevin Cooper
Edit My Images
Yes
Realatavly new to didgital phtography,what do you think of these
two compleatly dif pics.
2008_0601scrap0146.jpg

2008_0601scrap0101.jpg

No 1 has got a hell of an apetite for a littlun....;)

Grapes over strawberries definitely..... Good choice of tee shirt and they look like 2 shots to look back on in the future, good exposure and focus.

What do you think.

I think he stands a much better chance of finishing his than she does hers. ;)

You've had two interesting subjects to photograph there and some of that has been captured in the shots you've made. What I would suggest to move forward and up the impact of the shots you take, is to spend a little time thinking about what you've got to shoot and what you want top do with it.

I know that's almost impossible sometimes with people but it's amazing the difference how more you see when to start to look through the camera and stop to ask yourself, what do I want in this photo and what have I actually got.

In the first shot for example, do you need the chair behind the little girl or the dummy on the table? Could you have got more effect by getting in closer and lower to show the tray as bigger and have less background? Or would going lower have made the background behind the girls head more distracting that the paving.

Once you start to think about these things you start to get more control over the pics you make and it gets more satisfying to shot them. :)

The first is a lovely candid of the little girl with good colours, the chair is a little messy in the background but its not cutting up her head :)

The second doesn't do much for me im afraid the guy is too central and there is too much background. One for the family album though.

Back