What does the bride do when the second shooter has an 'accident'?

Hacker

TPer Emeritus
Name
Colin
Edit My Images
Yes
Giggle uncontrollably of course. :D I was shooting a wedding yesterday with Big Tony (Fraggle101) who is my regular assistant this year. Whilst shooting a series of portraits in the Japanese gardens of the hotel I heard a splash behind me followed by a muttered "Oh for ****s sake!" Yep, you've guessed it, Tony had managed to fall in the pond but like a true pro not a drop touched his kit, I was torn between helping him or taking shots of the bride who had a fit of the giggles at his predicament.

As you can see the client won. :LOL: Unfortunately I don't have any shots of Tony with a wet trouser leg.

DSC_9830.jpg

Nice shot.....

:razz:

crikey you work tog2 hard don't you! (y)

love the picture though - the unplanned moments are often the best!

Great shot Hacker, good to see that the client always comes first!

You see.. i work very hard to make Hackers pictures what they are!! :LOL:

Without me... YOUR NOTHING!!!!!!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Luv ya really... :nuts:

Well caught, Colin. I'd go with the shot every time!! (y)

good shot - but I would have liked to see one of Tony as well!!

Pity you didn't take some shots of him in the water!!!

See Colin.. the things i do for you... :LOL:

SOMEONE'S gotta keep em entertained!!! :p

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The shot every time Colin ..... well done not letting his antics put you off !!

So once he was in, did you make him take some shots that will have people wondering how he got them without, cough, getting wet?:)

that's such a nice relaxing shot :] wedding photo's seem to be mostly serious, and it's nice to have a few that are natural and jovial like this one.

As you can see the client won. :LOL: Unfortunately I don't have any shots of Tony with a wet trouser leg.

Tony sets you up a shot and you only get half the "story" .? :D
A round of applause for Tony :clap: thats above and beyond the
call of duty to make the bride smile. Jolly decent of you old chap
(y)

( sorry but I almost wet my trousers also reading thought it :LOL:)

:LOL::LOL::LOL: brilliant, glad you went for the picture option, it's definitely one I would like

I bet every wedding you go to now, you will be trying to find some water for him to fall into to try and get some interesting reactions from the bride.

wetsuit?

I.... thank you... :LOL:

Am I alone in reading this story differently??? :cautious:

As I see it... Hacker was struggling to engage with the couple and Fraggle101 jumped (well fell) to the rescue by unselfishly committing an act of tomfoolery to make a miserable couple laugh - wasn't an 'accident' at all now was it !!!

Well done Fraggle101 :clap: your support is finally recognised for the skilful comedic action it truly was :)

Or then again - you could be a total Wally who fell in the water :shrug:

DD

Most excellent Colin... :D ...you could not script something like that... :naughty:

Glad to see you kept your head and your priorities... :D

:p

DD was on the right lines.. but lost the plot a little towards the end of his post!!!! :razz:

And as for YOU Clive!!... :shake: im surprised.. thats all i can say...

:nuts:

DD was on the right lines.. but lost the plot a little towards the end of his post!!!! :razz:

Ah but DD ripped off the idea from post #27 :p
(at least I was more supportive (y) :D )

And duly noted Chris.. ;)

Back