What Flash Memory Cards do you use in your cameras ?.

mho

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
I was just looking at getting some new memory cards for my Canon and was wondering what cards and size people use in their cameras.
Its not for anything special just out of curiosity.

So post your card type, make and size / camera combinations.

2GB Kingston SD

Anddd *hangs head in shame*

1GB Tesco SD :D

Transcend 8gb 133x compactflash

fast enough for what i need without being stupidly expensive.

5D and sandisks of various sizes. CF Cards - Extreme III mostly. Also have a firewire sandisk reader which was well worth the investment imo.

Scandisk extreme 3`s usually,but I have two Kingston 8gigs............that was a bloody mistake......:thumbsdown:

SanDisk "whatever-was-cheap-at-the-time", 2GB I think, 5D BTW. My nephews manage to fill it up but always plenty enough for my usage.

Nikon D300, Sandisk Extreme III 2GB (from my D70), Lexar Pro 300x 8GB, Sandisk Extreme IV 8GB.

Why, is it the cards or a compatability issue to Nikon's :shrug:

They simply do not write anywhere near as fast as the Extreme 3`s on my D300.

The Kingston ones are Elite Pro 133x. I don`t use them at all for my wildlife stuff.

Sandisk Extreme III 16gb.

They simply do not write anywhere near as fast as the Extreme 3`s on my D300.

The Kingston ones are Elite Pro 133x. I don`t use them at all for my wildlife stuff.

Cheers, had been wondering about buying one, but am going to stick with SanDisk

Sandisk extreme III's either 2 or 4 GB

I once read that it is not wise to go for a large capacity in the rare instance of a card failing, therefore losing a large amount of pics, so it is better to go for smaller capacities.

Cheers, had been wondering about buying one, but am going to stick with SanDisk

Hollands Pies.............yum............(y)

Sandisk CF 4gb ultra and Sandisk HCSD 4GB ULtra bought off the shelf at Tescos for stupid price as my 1dMk3 arrived and couldn't wait to try it! :bonk:

Going to upgrade to 8GB Extremes shortly!

Sandisk 8GB IV's 45mb/s + III's

SanDisk Ultra II or Extreme III. several 2GB, a couple of 4 GB and one 8GB. I prefer to use several smaller cards to using one large one just in case I have another card fail on me - so far, no problems with any SanDisk cards, hence the one large basket (8GB card).

All CF cards, cameras are a D70 and a D700. Also use 2GB SanDisks in my old Nikon Coolpix 3100.

I use Kingston 2gb compact, does what I need it to.

I have a spare 2gb ScanDisk too

I've got a few Kingston Elite Pro 133x 4GB

Can't tell any difference between them and the Sandisc Extreme 3 I had a while ago, not that I shoot continuous very often.

Sandisk Ultra II 4GB SDHC with built in USB adapter

Whatever brand you get, go to a reputable source rather than ebay -- which is full of fakes.

I've got 1x superfast card (Sandisk Extreme III 30 Mbps SDHC) and some cheaper, but mainstream brands ie transcend 8Gb SDHC was only £12 from 7dayshop.

Back