What is my ipod touch worth?

Matt.

Judge Dredd
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry for the slightly random thread... I am thinking of getting rid of my iPod Touch that has sat on my desk looking sad for 4months since i got my iPhone!

What would it realisticly be worth? (it's a first gen, 16gb, and the back is heavily scratched with slight dents. screen is perfect, and it has all the latest software).

£30.

pm me your preferred payment details.

on a more serious note - have a look on ebay and at the apple refurb store prices.

I was thinking £135, does that seem about right? :)

I was thinking £135, does that seem about right? :)

Hi Matt,

have a search through HERE as there has been a few sold on those Forums, might give you a better idea.

Mike.

What's one of those when it's at home :thinking: I get the feeling I might be out of (ipod) touch with modern technology :shrug:

I'm feeling very old all of a sudden :LOL:

What's one of those when it's at home :thinking: I get the feeling I might be out of (ipod) touch with modern technology :shrug:

I'm feeling very old all of a sudden :LOL:
Hi,

like a Sony Walkman only better, or if that's still too new for you, it's like one of those radios my gran had with 2 knobs on top, one for tuning and other for making it go louder, but smaller :D

Mike.

I'm a complete buff when it comes to handheld apple tchnology (self labelled of course)

I'd say go for about £140-£150 don't forget we're coming up toward Xmas and people will be happy to save money however much it is :)

How are you finding your iPhone? Will it last you till the Nvidia Quark? I'm on my 2nd 1 now as I always damage them. I love it and it has spoilt me completely :D

Hi,

like a Sony Walkman only better, or if that's still too new for you, it's like one of those radios my gran had with 2 knobs on top, one for tuning and other for making it go louder, but smaller :D

Mike.

Smaller than my Bush Radiogram, or smaller than your gran? :thinking:

Smaller than my Bush Radiogram, or smaller than your gran? :thinking:

:LOL: both, my gran has shrunk quite a bit :D but at 92 she can still programme her video to record on the timer :clap:

Mike.

It looks like more modern ones in good nick are going for £90, so that ones worth about £50 if your lucky.

Back