What is the easiest quick release system?

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
For a tripod head prior to being paralysed on on one sided I used an arcs Swiss ball head and attachment this doesn't work since being one handed what are the Breyer options thanks

Not sure what to suggest but can 'see' that a one handed self positioning/locking & releasing QR attachment is a challenge!

Do you know of the Disabled Photographer Society https://www.the-dps.co.uk/

I surmise you are not the only person who has had this challenge to continuing your photography. I would like to think that the DPS have some insight and possible solutions for you?

HTH :)

The Manfrotto RC2 QR system can be used one handed - just checked with both hands to make sure! The clip locks open when fully opened and is released when the QR plate presses down on the release pin. A bit of a fiddle BUT it was the first time I've tried and I'm sure that practice would improve my technique. I would put a 1" or so spacer between the camera body and the QR plate to make it possible to operate the release lever while having control over the camera - when I tried it, it was with a spotting scope on an L bracket. I would also stick the strap round my neck during mounting/demounting, just in case s*** happened!

Back