What is this??

Name
Nicolas
Edit My Images
Yes
first of all i don't know if this is in the right place but i've got this old film slr of my dad and was wondering if anyone knows what it is and anything about here are some photos of it
IMG_0419.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

Just one last question about it is it worth keeping to practice some flim photography with or would make me anything on fleabay? thanks!

I'd guarantee there's a few of us on here, over a certain age :cautious:, owned one of them at one stage :D

They're not worth much now but the lens is razor sharp, or it will be once you've got rid of the fingerprints ;)

If memory serves correctly it was aperture priority only or programme, you could only get full manual with an optional adapter which doesn't look to be there on yours.

Thanks the lens come with the finger prints i'll give it a clean later ! :p.

I'd guarantee there's a few of us on here, over a certain age :cautious:, owned one of them at one stage :D

They're not worth much now but the lens is razor sharp, or it will be once you've got rid of the fingerprints ;)

If memory serves correctly it was aperture priority only or programme, you could only get full manual with an optional adapter which doesn't look to be there on yours.

Super Sleuth failure.... it does have the manual adapter!

Top photo..... top right-hand side near the camera strap lug .... where you can just read the words "Manual Adapter" :naughty: ;)

Super Sleuth failure.... it does have the manual adapter!

:LOL::LOL:

So it does, I remembered it was on the side and I've just realised why, it was the OM 101 which had it on the side.

Wow... flash back!!!

I was going to say there IS the adaptor on it.. lol.. i was too slow..

I had one of these too.. i loved it. When i was an instructor in the ATC i loaned it to one of the cadets.. i never got it back.. doh!! i had a load of bits for it too, 70-210 and some wide angle, not sure what it was now..

Id keep and use it!!!

Back