What Lens??????????????

Edit My Images
No
I am going on trip by Bike with Panners etc and have a Canon D350,but what Len's should I use? I have small handlebar bag,which the D350 will fit into, but not much more room.I have other good Lens,but don't want to take them on trip as they might get damaged.I was thinking about a NiftFifty.Any Sugestions.
Thanks Sean....................

What do you want to take pictures of? im assuming its a 350d camera, the nifty fifty should be a good start, but not knowing what else you have got and what you want to take pictures of, it is difficult to suggest anything

What do you want to take pictures of? im assuming its a 350d camera, the nifty fifty should be a good start, but not knowing what else you have got and what you want to take pictures of, it is difficult to suggest anything

Yes 350D and I wan't to pictures of landscapes,people etc basic an all around Lens,as I don't have enough room and don't wan't to damage good Lens.Canon 16-35, 24-70, 70-200 and 100-400.

Bob's suggestion is a good one, alternatively look at the 17-85 IS Not an L lens but not too expensive either. Might be able to pick one up secondhand. MPB have 2 at around £200

do you have a budget? Maybe worth consdiering one of the super zooms like the sigma 18-200 OS? Gives you loads of flexibility and you could always sell it on for a small loss after the trip. the fifty is brilliant but it's not ideal for landscapes I'd want something wider. If money is tight stick with the second hand kit lens sugestion or just get insurance and take some of your decent glass!

To All,
Instead of New lens,does anybody know of a cover for Camera and Lens with Little Padding,as I don't have alot of room????????Then I won't have to bye Lens,Ill use either 24-70 or 16-35.......

Back