- Messages
- 639
- Edit My Images
- Yes
Hi, It's not the red dot. There must be something else ... :A red dot makes a camera expensive
Thank goodness that Leica made a full frame point & shoot.Hi, It's not the red dot. There must be something else ... :
![]()
Leica M11, schwarz glänzend lackiert - Schwarz glänzend | Leica Camera AG
Die exklusive Designvariante mit schwarz glänzender Lackierung vereint modernste Technik und klassische Designelemente.leica-camera.com
I've looked at a few "red dot" models and none of them are anything like as nice and re-assuring as Leitz's "cheap" M2, let alone the M3.Hi, It's not the red dot. There must be something else ... :
I've looked at a few "red dot" models and none of them are anything like as nice and re-assuring as Leitz's "cheap" M2, let alone the M3.
I think that Panasonic's G9 comes as close as anything I've tried, to the comforting feel of an M3.
Crieky that was a tough watch, could have been done in 2 minutes. It's like, get to the point already
at double speed and skipping through the most repetitive bits made it slightly betterCrieky that was a tough watch, could have been done in 2 minutes. It's like, get to the point already![]()