Beginner What one to choose?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

After a little help and advice on which camera to buy. I am looking at the Nikon D7000 Nikon D7100 and the NikonD7200 but cannot make my mind up.

Thank you for any help.

I'd go for the D7000 over the D7100 but if i had the money in the budget i would go with the D7200.

Are you coming up from another Nikon body with lenses?

Remember that the lenses are what will make the majority of the difference. Well, and the photographer of course. ;)

I'd go for the D7000 over the D7100 but if i had the money in the budget i would go with the D7200.

Are you coming up from another Nikon body with lenses?

Remember that the lenses are what will make the majority of the difference. Well, and the photographer of course. ;)

Hi,
Thank you for your reply. We are upgrading from a D5100 and have some lenses but looking to upgrade lenses later.

In all honesty i would probably go the lens route first. The newer higher megapixel sensors of the D7100/D7200 really show up poor glass where as the D5100/D7000 are usually more forgiving. Buying lenses first will allow the D7200 to drop in price and will ensure you have the relevant glass in place ready for the new body.

One last question, what is the D5100 not offering you and what are you expecting to gain from a new body?

Ta.

Hi,

After a little help and advice on which camera to buy. I am looking at the Nikon D7000 Nikon D7100 and the NikonD7200 but cannot make my mind up.

Thank you for any help.

Have you tried Googling a comparison site, i.e. Nikon D7000 v Nikon D7100 and then checking details against each other??

or better still go CANON, oops!!!

Thank you for al your replies. After a talk over the weekend we have decided to keep the camera and go down the new lens route.

:)

Back