Status
Not open for further replies.

lukewoodford

FYI, I am Luke Woodford.....by Luke Woodford
Name
Luke Woodford
Edit My Images
No
Don't shoot me, I love TP and im certainly not going anywhere but its time to introduce myself to more people, one of the ways im doing this is to join some other forums. I certainly won't be chatting there, just exposing myself. (that sounded wrong), so anyway what are the other popular ones?

I use DSLRUser Magazine forum occasionally but own and run this one: The Photographers' Corner

Motorsport (one of my fave areas) isn't very popular on 'The Corner' so that's how I ended up here, and will keep posting here.. it's a great site

Don't shoot me, I love TP and im certainly not going anywhere but its time to introduce myself to more people, one of the ways im doing this is to join some other forums. I certainly won't be chatting there, just exposing myself. (that sounded wrong), so anyway what are the other popular ones?

good for what - some have a business emphasis, some a lighting emphasis..

Couldn't help but chuckle at this!

The Canon forums are good I think - http://photography-on-the.net/forum/

Why won't you being chatting? Forums work best when everyone contributes, and those who don't are simply parasitic IMVHO.

If I need help with something I will be asking on here, doesn't make sense to ask in two places. Im not too bothered about how the forum works. Ill coment on a few images now and again and ill be sharing my work more 1000's more people to see.

If I need help with something I will be asking on here, doesn't make sense to ask in two places. Im not too bothered about how the forum works. Ill coment on a few images now and again and ill be sharing my work more 1000's more people to see.

So, let me get this right, you'll be 'sharing your work', but to what end? If you're not going to add value to the site you're sharing your work on then you're obviously expecting something back. Smacks of egocentric selfishness to me.

why does everything have to be a drama...the guy just wants opinions on some good forums he can have a gander at

I think fredmirander.com is a good site, friendly and some good technical stuff. Photo.net is just too big and dpreview seems to attract strange types. potn is great for perving at some fantastic glamour work.

So, let me get this right, you'll be 'sharing your work', but to what end? If you're not going to add value to the site you're sharing your work on then you're obviously expecting something back. Smacks of egocentric selfishness to me.

Yep always a drama with Northern NIkon, please don't post in my threads again, you have been mentioned a few times to me as a troublemaker and I shall ignore you.

To give you a last reply though I will contribute just not to the extent I contribute to TP.

Oh FFS! Grow up children.

Try googling "Photography Forum" at least you can't argue the toss with a search engine.

EDIT - For what it is worth anyone is free to mention other forums on here, but when the thread just turns into stupid arguments and inflammatory comments then they will be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back