What shall I do with £31.28?

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
Yes
So it seems that years ago I bought some insurance I didn't need and through the bizarre world of financial crime, the people who sold it to me now have to pay me compensation for selling me something I didn't need. I assumed it was a scam but I filled out the form they sent anyway and hey presto, after a few weeks a cheque for £31.28 arrived.

Now obviously I don't need this money (because it arrived out of the blue - so if it hadn't arrived, I wouldn't have it). And I can't think of anything I really need. It's not a big enough amount to don anything serious with but it's not trivial so I don't want to waste it. So.....what shall I do with £31.28?

To stop the game being dull I'm going to rule that you can't say
  1. Give it to charity (it won't affect my charitable donations in any way so it would effectively be just keeping it)
  2. Anything that logically reduces to "give it to me" because, dull
  3. Anything at all to do with Christmas
What shall I do with £31.28?

Buy 47.58 US Dollars?

(At current exchange rate)

You could have bought a few fireworks and watch a few quid go up in smoke. Or if they are bangers, let them off near me scaring my dog, and risk me giving you a kicking :rolleyes:

Donate some rolls of black and white film to the newer chaps in the F&C section, oh yes...

Change it for coins and sit outside counting it aloud over & over in the voice of Count Dracula from Sesame Street.

Change it for coins and sit outside counting it aloud over & over in the voice of Count Dracula from Sesame Street.

Ah-Ah-Ahh....

Go to a pound shop and buy 31 items and five 5p carrier bags ,then post on here what do I spend 3p on :runaway:

Buy bit-coin. I did with my tax rebate last year (£31), lost most of it but its tanked now so might actually recover.

Steak and chips for 2?

Get the cash and change it for US $ wait until rates change in your favour and change back see if you have a small profit and so on and so on we can follow it and see if you make some profit or not....:D

Back