what to change to?

Edit My Images
No
my friend bought me a fujifilm s8000fd to replace the fuji s5700 of mine that he broke. thing is i'm bored of it and i haven't even had it 2months yet.
i much preferred the s5700, on maximum zoom all images on the s8000 seem noisy and almost out of focus which is one of the major gripes with this model
so i'm going to stick on fleabay or something.

so what i want to know is what can i get to replace it, at a not so huge price because i'm a poor little student. And do the lenses for say the cannon t70 fit any of the cannon dslrs?

What sort of budget? The fuji S5 pro can be picked up for silly money at the moment, as can entry level Canon's, Nikon's, Sony, etc, etc. Best bet is to work out what you can afford then get down to a local camera shop and try some out to see which you prefer.

You could, of course, sell the S8000 and get a refurbished S5800 with 6 months guarantee for about £55 from the fujishop using the discount voucher that is posted somewhere here on TP

EDIT: the code is MFDEC :)

Are you sure youve not got a duff 8000, or, dare i say it, not using it's features correctly, such as IS?

Reason I ask is that I have one. As an example, took it to Twickenham last week for the England game rather than lugging the 40d. Used it plenty on various zooms including full. I am still amazed at what such a compact thing will do and the pictures it can achieve. Yes it;s no DSLR but for its size and what is packed into it, I am amazed at the quality of the shots. As I was at the rugby on full zoom.

I think for the money they are simply brilliant!

on all the reviews i've read theres been noise comments.

its not just that though, its the fact im bored of it

Back