What to shoot around May Bank holdiay

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some advice. I have a free weekend at the start of May (wife an daughter are going away for a week) so i have a few options:

1 - sit around in the house watching sport and drinking until I become attached to the sofa or

2 - finally get out again and take some photos and see some stunning scenery

I'm looking to plan a few days out (camping so i can get to an area for morning/ night shots) but there's so much to choose from i don't know what to do. so in an effort to stave off panic and default to option 1 due to indecisiveness, i thought I'd ask all the learned folk on here for advice

Location - I'm based in south east england but have a car so location isn't limited by rail/ walking
Type of shoot - landscape & night-time shots (had thought of shooting Corfe Castle but then got distracted by thinking of going to the Jurassic Coast again - too many options!!). somewhere of the beaten track - i'm happy to go hiking to get a shot.

I appreciate that this is kinda vague, but some suggestions to help define a search down would be appreciated! if anyone has any favourite locations that they'd like to shout out that i can thinking about it'd be grand.

Cheers

Last edited:
A few suggestions

Suffolk coast - Orford, Aldeburgh, Southwold.

South Downs - Seven Sister, Ditchling Beacon

South east coast - Hasting, Rye, Dungeness,

North Norfolk coast - Wells-next-the-Sea, Holkam, Brancaster Staithe, Cley

Dave

Back