What Trail Camera?

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been thinking of getting a trail camera for quite a while as I have access to some land and there are tracks through it. I have seen foxes in the area so its possible they could be visiting. The problem is I've researched different trail cameras, and so far all I've worked out is it would be best to get one with Black LEDs to make sure it can't be easily be seen at night. I'm thinking of Acorn or Bushnell and only want to spend around £100 if possible.

So far I've found these:

Acorn 5310A £103 on amazon.

Acorn 5210A £89 on amazon.

I'm not sure about either of these as the reviews are mixed, it got me thinking whether I should try the Bushnell 119438 instead. Its currently £119 but doesn't have the covert black LEDs so it glows red at night. Its possible this red glow could give it away.

Does anyone use any of these trail cameras that could give me advice?

I'd go for the bushnell, simon king recommends and uses them so they cant be that bad

I'd go for the bushnell, simon king recommends and uses them so they cant be that bad

I'm thinking the same but the £119 bushnell is red LED so potentially a visible red glow. I really want something that it as hard to see as possible. I've just found this bushnell one with black LEDs that £157. It's more than I would like to spence but it may be worth the extra for the covert black LEDs.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bushnell-Vision-Infrared-Trophy-Camera/dp/B00J0ZTTN0/ref=reg_hu-rd_add_1_dp

Back