what type of girl do you go for?

xrated.jpg

:LOL:

I love my twenties....just on the search out for a man to share it with. :LOL:

I may be 36 but I have a man in his twenties, does that count for anything? :naughty:

i wud go... but its over into the dark lands of yorkshire where evil monsters lurk, and tis morder...

yorkshire man eh must have cap and pipe :p

:LOL:

weeeee straight over ur head :p

Not quite I know damn well what you're on about. I'm the Queen of Smut - not many things go over my head.

Autoroute has just told me that it's 375 miles from Lymington where I live to Barnsley.........get the kettle on kid I'll be there in about 4 hrs:naughty:(y)
Referring to me as KID, makes it sound wrong. ;)

Im the other way round - I prefer an olderman....youngest bloke Ive dated is now 28....:LOL:

I did that until I hit 30's, now they look better younger! although I would still go for Richard Hammond, Jonny Depp and Russell Brand!

I did that until I hit 30's, now they look better younger! although I would still go for Richard Hammond, Jonny Depp and Russell Brand!

But Richard hammond is cute...
I find myself attracted to "short" men....:LOL:

So......Dell seeks out - male.......5years or more older than her - must not be too tall [or shorter]:LOL:

We'll edit this as we go along.

right folks, we're not officially family friendly but some things are too much. Thread cleaned, including the text speak gibberish.

I don't really fit any of those! :thinking:

How about..... A girl who likes to dress nicely, but does not spend a lot on clothes, doesn't really need loads of handbags either, would sooner spend the money on camera stuff and cars, LOVES CARS!!!!!!! And will encourage you to get fast, sporty cars and will help you clean and look after them, and, she can cook too, really enjoys cooking in fact, makes AWESOME pizzas!, and, as for :nuts: well that would be covered too! :p :D :D :D

add a bit of girl next door and a bit of progressive too and I guess that would be about it!

I'm sold - where do I sign up? :love:(y):love:

But Richard hammond is cute...
I find myself attracted to "short" men....:LOL:

So......Dell seeks out - male.......5years or more older than her - must not be too tall [or shorter]:LOL:

We'll edit this as we go along.

Whats considered too tall?:p

non of em. i,m married.looky but no touchy.
but the ginger one from girls loud. phwoar.;)
smaller ladies who pout and stick bits out. too:D
and generaly a laydee with a sense of humour.
oh and an interest in motorbikes of course.
vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Well, if I had to choose from the list, I'd say the Girl next door.

Saying that however, as long as they have a nice smile, able to hold a conversation, fun, and not up their own arse... I'm not pickey really.

Oh and no mind games. cba with mind games! :)

all girls are playing some sort of mind games lol

and yes the ginger girls aloud girl is gorgeous but then i love gingers

What type of girl am i - a little bit of every thing off that list i think. LB do u know the tital of that song??

I don't really fit any of those! :thinking:

How about..... A girl who likes to dress nicely, but does not spend a lot on clothes, doesn't really need loads of handbags either, would sooner spend the money on camera stuff and cars, LOVES CARS!!!!!!! And will encourage you to get fast, sporty cars and will help you clean and look after them, and, she can cook too, really enjoys cooking in fact, makes AWESOME pizzas!, and, as for :nuts: well that would be covered too! :p :D :D :D

add a bit of girl next door and a bit of progressive too and I guess that would be about it!

Anymore where you come from? :D

Over 6ft LOL
:bonk:

I don't go for any girls on the list , i'd have to add I go for suicide girls.com

and piercings from wat ive seen of them u get them at some tattoo shows etc alternatives to ur normal models

i go for the raving nympho type ,but i ended up marrying the wife instead . ( i think ive been married too long )

Back