Scotland What/where to photograph website.

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm off to Scotland with the wife mid September. I'd like to know what locations are nr by to photograph. I'm staying in Spean Bridge for 3 day then Skye for the next 3. A few years ago I remember a website that would point people in the direction of the best places to go which were good for photo opportunities but cannot seem to find it. This may sound lazy on my part but I have limited time to take photographs. The wife has zero interest in all things photography and even less about trudging across a field for me to take a few shots.

Its a beautiful part of the world must agree with Oldgrunter but I dont think you will have to look too hard photo opertunities will appear at every turn ie you will pass Eilean Donan Castle on the A87 used in number of films

Would really recommend Plockton & Duirinish, both very close to Skye (Kyle of Lochalsh).

This may help, it has Skye and other places too.

Its a beautiful part of the world must agree with Oldgrunter but I dont think you will have to look too hard photo opertunities will appear at every turn ie you will pass Eilean Donan Castle on the A87 used in number of films
Thanks all for the help. Any tips on how to persuade the wife to stay at home with her phone?

Have a look at the Walkhighlands website. It has a walks section for all areas of Scotland. The walks are everything from a very gentle stroll to full days in the mountains.

All come with a map and photos of what you are likely to see.

Dave

Back