What would your last ever photo be of?

Mine would be of a particular celebrity. I will not share which celeb and I shall also not share what this particular celebrity would be doing for the shot as I'd probably end up banned if I told you :love:

My Daughter actually making me a cup of tea :D

My wife - as for why, if I need to explain, you wouldn't understand!

mod edit: It's an "interesting" concept but not really appropriate.

A bottle of cava. Because its good for you. :LOL:(y)

Lisa

of myself to be honest....to leave a haunting image for the family...

Whoa, you really deemed that inappropriate?

Yep. Whether or not I do personally, it was reported and I had to make a judgement on it. I reckoned the subject could be offensive to enough people to justify removing it.

Censorship on a photography forum? That doesn't seem right.

You get censorship in all walks of life. No reason why a photography forum should be excluded.

Yep. Whether or not I do personally, it was reported and I had to make a judgement on it. I reckoned the subject could be offensive to enough people to justify removing it.

You get censorship in all walks of life. No reason why a photography forum should be excluded.

I didn't realise it was in an effort to stop people discussing it, which is fair enough. I know some zealots can get mighty upset.

Sorry, I just assumed you were censoring it because you were personally offended by it, which is why I was concerned.

In which case my last picture would be Hitler and Ghandi having an arm wrestle.

Concorde taking to the sky again, in a warm, glowing sunset with afterburners on full blast.

a group pic of my hubby,4 kids & 3 dogs.......
preferably as Im flying of to an exotic island by myself :D

Mine's would be the business end of a loaded rifle and the person holding the rifle suddenly developed a nervous twitch.

But then again, won't there would be nothing left of the camera to extract the image from it?

On a serious note, I do sometimes wonder what my last snapshot would be of before I shuffle off this mortal coil. A morbid thought I know but it's just a thought.

The little white spot you used to get in the middle of the television when you turn it off, just before it disappears into oblivion :)

Nigel.

My tray of Curry resting on the back of Carol Vorderman whilst she was down on her knees naked filling in my tax return forms, as I sat watching TV :D
Why? Why not?

First try at street photography only to see a hoody coming with a blade :help: taking slight offence ('cos that's all it takes these days obviously) slashing away with blood on the lens obscuring his conviction :rules:

A shark that can swim through the air and where it's teeth are supposed to be, there are guns that fire teeth. Also it's wearing a monocle. And a waistcoat.

Sky... Ground... Sky... Ground... Sky... Ground...

Almost what you said!!!
3965646011_db88492193.jpg

Back