What you listening to RIGHT now?

Les Paul & Richie Sambora - Let Me Roll It

ZZ Top - Legs

The kids have asked me to play this... more the fool them, really!

Catdaddy said:
The kids have asked me to play this... more the fool them, really!

I thought that was Scott Walker for a moment, which could also have produced an interesting reaction.

So when do the kids graduate to listening to some of Chris Walker's bass playing with Ornette Coleman? :D

I thought that was Scott Walker for a moment, which could also have produced an interesting reaction.

So when do the kids graduate to listening to some of Chris Walker's bass playing with Ornette Coleman? :D

Scott Walker? Hahaha! Noooooo...

Ornette Coleman? The jazz guy? Nothing to do with my stuff! (Have a listen and I don't think you'll need too much convincing of that!) :LOL:

Grace Slick at her descriptively, raunchy besy - Across The Board from Baron Von Tollbooth and The Chrome Nun

Monkees - I'm a believer

Now get that tune out of your head :p

George Formby singing Happy Go Lucky Me - as used in the Sainsbury's Christmas advert. :)

robhooley167 said:
Fantastic album :)

Aye. I'm coming to the conclusion that Elbow are one of the most consistently interesting British bands of the last few years.

Right now it's Talk Talk - The Colour of Spring. Will be followed by Laughing Stock and Mark Hollis' sublime solo album.

Need to be reminded every once in a while how utterly brilliant they were.

Massive attack - Teardrop

Had to listen to the original again after hearing the god awful cover that was put together for children in need.

Legends of the fall (the film) soundtrack.

Good stuff when you need to go to bed before you're ready.

Back