What you listening to RIGHT now?

haha, well most of my tunes are boxed up, I thought this lot were more mainstream, must un box some of the real blippy bloppy stuff. haha

would _love_ to see your top 10 albums of all time, as per the thread on here. Don't think you have put yours in yet

The wife is out, so me and the neighbours (y) are listening to Whitesnake - The Silver Anniversary Collection

Bl**dy good

Underworld were used a lot. They worked with Danny Boyle on something he did called Frankenstein too.

Full soundtrack is on Itunes now and released on cd in the week.

Listening to a BUMPER selection of Ben Harper tracks on spotify. Recommended by a friend...superb. Well worth a look up if you fancy it...

Bend The Light said:
Listening to a BUMPER selection of Ben Harper tracks on spotify. Recommended by a friend...superb. Well worth a look up if you fancy it...

See if you can find Ben Harper and Jack Johnson doing a Bob Marley cover....can't remember the track but it's absolutely stunning.

Edit. High Tide or Low Tide

Last edited:
41fRs7UfEmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Snow Patrol - Eyes Open

See if you can find Ben Harper and Jack Johnson doing a Bob Marley cover....can't remember the track but it's absolutely stunning.

Edit. High Tide or Low Tide

Just found it...and 3 other tracks with them both (and one has Willie Nelson too). Just having a listen now. :)

High Tide or Low Tide - Superb! A beautiful thing. :)

[YOUTUBE]mrGxtsUms-k[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Martin, the spice of life etc,

next from Poundland, not my usual stuff but

Will Young - Keep On

same here Martin, I am at a loss without tunes of some sort, whether on the main Sugden/Proac rig or a cheap mp3 player at work.

John Frusciante - Letur Lefr

Yello - Touch. Excellent, although I'm not sure about the funny trumpet/horn thing...

Going to be Goldfrapp next as that's also arrived today :)

I had the madonna one. Isn't worth a quid!

Back on the Olympic soundtrack for a fix of underworld.

Back