whats my 5D worth then

Name
Edit My Images
No
been thinking about the mk2:love:
and after seeing the video clip somebody put up, I am trying to find all sorts of excuses not to buy one, (child mode on) but I want one(child mode off)
so whats a 5D with battery grip worth these days

there are 2 currently on eos classifieds. one for £630 and another which the seller says has only been used once for £700

So... tempting...

A 5D would be a lovely replacement for my 400D...:cautious:

It's worth £16.32 exactly, but PM me and I'll give you £17.00 me old fruit, I'm feeling generous today...

ps - keep this just between us right? No point asking all those others on here with their fancy 'opinions' and 'views'

I'll give £18!!! I think i can find another pound... ;)

But seriously, about £650 if it's hardly used, maybe a tun less if it's got a lot of actuations.

Don't forget, it's a buyers market with the 5d, as a lot of people are wanting to do what you want to, and upgrade, therefore the value of the 5d mk1 will drop

I have about £700 left from a summer job (lazy student :p) ad i'm so tempted to upgrade to a 5D, but there's the 40D that looks good too. Then the 300 F/4 that is calling, and the fact I just got a lovely Tokina wide angle (although that is EF fit)...:help::LOL:

I'll give £18!!! I think i can find another pound... ;)

But seriously, about £650 if it's hardly used, maybe a tun less if it's got a lot of actuations.

Don't forget, it's a buyers market with the 5d, as a lot of people are wanting to do what you want to, and upgrade, therefore the value of the 5d mk1 will drop

£18, a button and some fluff?:p

any advance on £18 a button and some fluff:D

£18, a button, some fluff, and a chewwit wrapper? Final offer......

Seriously though, a lot of people have started selling their 5Ds now the Mk II has come out, and also there have been people getting them new for silly prices, between £600 and £700 (I think from PC world of all places :thinking: ). Both of which will push the 5Ds second hand price down. But don't sell it at a ridiculously low price, sure there'll be some people who will, and they'll sell quickly, but it's still a great camera, and should fetch a good price!

Chris

On eBay you will be able to get £800 for it with the grip easily depending on the condition and shutter actuations.

Body only you could get £700 for it. I just bought one for £720 body only. I saw plenty on eBay go for alot more though. I saw one with a CF card go for over £900.

A collegue has just sold his on ebay for £750+ (I didn't see it end) after upgrading to the 5D mk2

So... tempting...

A 5D would be a lovely replacement for my 400D...:cautious:

i just did that... traded-up my 400d for a used 5d. oh boy, its a steep learning to understand the camera...

it is really worth if you have few EF lenses and L would be an added adv.

been thinking about the mk2:love:
and after seeing the video clip somebody put up, I am trying to find all sorts of excuses not to buy one, (child mode on) but I want one(child mode off)
so whats a 5D with battery grip worth these days

i paid 900quid for used 5d + batt.grip

Back