What's the best print service for wedding albums?

D

Deleted member 91540

Hello, I'm a wedding photographer looking to start offering albums as one of my packages. I have the idea of a custom name embossed on the front and nice quality materials, it can't be cheap as it's sentimental and has to last.

I have had a long look around online but it's really hard to judge on which print company is best due to not handling to product. Before spending too much money figuring it out, I thought I'd ask around and try out this new site I found.

I'm looking for general personal experience here and advice from people who have bought wedding albums before.

Thank you I'm advanced.

Regards
Connor

You would be pushed to find much better than GraphiStudio. I don't think I've seen many that get near the same quality.

I would suggest visiting one of the trade shows and inspecting them in person and I suspect you may get to similar conclusions. The alternatives are personally to cut the costs when required. I would also avoid any "modern" acrylic covers. You may notice they are very scratched on the shows and personally appear stuck in the last decade.

You could of course do it yourself printing on high quality ds papers and getting them professionally bound in real leather; for a fold flat it would be even harder...

Queensbury for quality.

Graphistudio is fine have had lots of issues with product though which has led to lots of returns and replacements.

Nphoto is a popular option, they are cheap.

Back