Whats the deal with SuperLeague?

Name
Rogan
Edit My Images
Yes
Any Northeners about who shoot SuperLeague.... how does their accreditation system work?

Reason i ask is I'm shooting the leeds union match on Jan 1st and theres now a league game straight after so was hoping to shoot that to if possible for my agency (who are Southern so dont normally cover SL!)

Any Northeners about who shoot SuperLeague.... how does their accreditation system work?

Reason i ask is I'm shooting the leeds union match on Jan 1st and theres now a league game straight after so was hoping to shoot that to if possible for my agency (who are Southern so dont normally cover SL!)

From what I can gather from other postings on here re simmilar questions... Accredition is closed for RFL season passes .. Seems they handed them out a bit willy nilly (Got mine real easy by just supplying my name/addy) in the past and for 3 yrs... So have put it all on hold until current ones run out end of this upcoming season then gonna tighten the system up and start again..

certainly all the links for accredition lead nowhere anymore.. just blank dead pages

Unlike footy the current passes are for the person only.. you cant add names AFAIK

Last edited:

Best bet is to ask the agency, if they have accreditation they should be able to apply on your behalf, i think applications under your own name start again December next year

Hi Rogan,i shoot both codes at Headingley all the time but this is the first double header, i will be very suprised if after the RU match if togs arent asked to show their RL accreditation if they plan on staying to cover the RL match, if your agency aren't RLF accredited you might struggle to stay but then again it's only a pre season friendly, but then again there will deffo be a certain tog there who will kick up a stink if they know youre not accredited.
However i suggest you give the Media guys Phil or Leanne a call just to clarify your situation, Phils phone number is on the Match request form you filled in for the RU game.

Cheers for the info... I assume that will be you then!! :dummy: I'll give the media folks a call tomorrow after the bank holidays.

i think the person he means is female...just a wild guess :)

I know nothing about RL accreditation, but this will not be a super league game as the the season has not yet started. It's just a friendly game, so maybe just ask Leeds about covering the game.

Edit :Oops I see Gary said all this

Last edited by a moderator:
But Canon White rhymes with Sh**e :LOL: and the thing is they all know it.

Nearly a full day mate..... took you nearly a full day for that hahaha :)

Back