Whats the hardest type of photography?

I'm not THAT sick! ..... But working on it.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sorry for being so rude, but I just saw it like that as soon as I read Jupiter :shrug:!

Trying to get my wife to have some glamour shots taken is proving very difficult!!! :D

Kev.

Try asking to take some glamour shots of someone elses wife......

It's got to be astro, especially in Scotland. One night of the year in which to get the shots?;):D

I'd say the hardest is the opposite of what you like to shoot. In other words you're out of your comfort zone.

For example, I love portraiture but ask me to shoot a picture of a kingfisher in flight and I'll cack myself and vice versa with a wildlife photographer who may cack themselves trying to take a picture of the friends daughter for a model portfolio.

Weddings in my experience.

Just finished wedding solo number 2, I was up at 7am this morning, at the venue for 9am.

Last dance was 1.5 hours ago, I got home about 1am. I then had to unpack the car, back up the remaining cf card and grab something decent to each. Another 14 minutes to finish the last card backup then bed, only to have to get up at 6:20am to go and do the day job :(

My hands are aching, fingers have really bad pins and needles, knees, feet and back ache. My ears are still ringing and my eyes are killing me!

I think I even managed to get some good shots :p

Cracking day, good bunch, but boy is my body starting to feel it now :D

Trying to get my wife to have some glamour shots taken is proving very difficult!!! :D

Kev.

I can PM you a set if you want :shrug:

I tried shooting a cat once........................... prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Never again!

Not unless a taxidermist has done his bit first!

Gotta be kids and animals.

The hardest or the most difficult? Not sure which this is. The reshoot of a wedding when the processor has mangled the films and the groom's mother has turned into a Rottwieler. The guests have returned overseas so the the groups are not possible. Thank god for the few Black and white backup 35mms.
After that EVERTHING else is easy!
Snapper2

I shoot mainly cabaret and variety nights in the most poorly lit and darkest clubs you could imagine with horrible cluttered backgrounds and fast moving dancers. High ISO's and shutter speeds that are barely adequate to capture movement cleanly. Very much a 1 shot 1 kill game.

I'd swap it in a nano to be in a studio with controllable lighting and knowing what the subject was going to go next.

Taking pics of your own kids is hard, other people ones are a doddle they will do what you say, mine will not.

Back