Answered What's the point of clicking "like" and selecting thumbs down?

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
As per title, totally unnecessary!

7 x different responses ... 'Like' is just the button to select a response or to use on its own. :)

I think we should replace the thumbs-down with a "buy the staff a pint" button....
I "liked" that, un-liked it, just so I could like it again (y)

Really?????? :(
Oh Yes, Really... It's obvious sometimes that the first thing certain people do is find their "nemesis" click on them and go down the list of recent posts they've made systematically either thumb-downing or RTM'ing the post (when we notice that's happened, it may colour our response to the RTM a tad...)

Sad, Sad, Pathetic creatures.

I think we should replace the thumbs-down with a "buy the staff a pint" button....

If you (or indeed any of your TP staff member colleagues) are ever down this way, I would be happy to do so. (n)

Oh Yes, Really... It's obvious sometimes that the first thing certain people do is find their "nemesis" click on them and go down the list of recent posts they've made systematically either thumb-downing or RTM'ing the post (when we notice that's happened, it may colour our response to the RTM a tad...)

Sad, Sad, Pathetic creatures.

How do I get a 'nemesis' because that sounds fun?

Is it a privilege of time on the forum? Post count? Being bullied as a child?

I did use to press all the buttons in the lift.

I've never been in a lift with a dislike button. :(

I did use to press all the buttons in the lift.
I used to work on the 18th floor a building, going for lunch one day one of the guys got in last, pushed all the buttons and then jumped out as the doors were closing, he then got the next lift down and we got 10 mins less for lunch :( and lots of time to debate whether it would be quicker to get out and get another lift.

Back