What's this?

Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Just got back from shooting with the x100f and noticed this massive smudge on the images. The front element looks clean but the mark looks too big for dust on the sensor. This was completely fine just a few days ago.

Attachments

• 2019_0222_09472400.jpg
    2019_0222_09472400.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 48
Have you checked for sensor dust?

its a fixed lens camera!!!

Just got back from shooting with the x100f and noticed this massive smudge on the images. The front element looks clean but the mark looks too big for dust on the sensor. This was completely fine just a few days ago.

if its on loads of images, then its probably on or inside the lens, if you don't think its on the lens, then it will have to go to Fujifilm for investigation. Just be doubly sure its not an artifact from an ill fitting hood, etc before you send it off.

Have you checked for sensor dust?
Sorry Jim Tod I just reported you by mistake I read reply not report on my little phone!!!!

It's a fixed lens so can't check physically.

It looks too big for dust though don't you think? Looks smudgy. Could it be moisture from the fog this morning?

Sorry Jim Tod I just reported you by mistake I read reply not report on my little phone!!!!

It's a fixed lens so can't check physically.

It looks too big for dust though don't you think? Looks smudgy. Could it be moisture from the fog this morning?

I’d still do thephoto ofwhite thing and check on photoshop if there’s dust in there

Back