What's your Windows wallpaper then?

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm figuring here that as photographers you'll all have one of your own favourite photo's as Windows (or MAC OS) background?

Typically I have a family photo on my works PC and change it from time to time. The current one below is my youngest son trampolining.

What's your wallpaper/background then?
Dscf1925.jpg

IMG_6922L.jpg

This has been ours for a while.

Why have some of you got double-width desktops with the forum open on one half and the desktop on the other?

My laptop with vista is widescreen but it doesnt look like that

Why have some of you got double-width desktops with the forum open on one half and the desktop on the other?

My laptop with vista is widescreen but it doesnt look like that

Two monitors perhaps? I use two.

Hey AJ ... :thinking: ... I think I might be liking yours better than mine ... :cautious: ... wanna swap ... :D

:p

Help yourself to it ;) I am just going to change it anyway. I only have 800x600 but could dig out a larger one if you need it ;)

At work I currently have a photo from last summer.

george_2a.jpg

Our son George, now 20 months, having a go in the paddling pool for the first time !!:clap:

Taken on an island on the West Coast of Thailand, 2004 (unfortunately with a 1.3MP camera)

It's been my wallpaper ever since :)

thai039rcopy.jpg

Taken on an island on the West Coast of Thailand, 2004 (unfortunately with a 1.3MP camera)

It's been my wallpaper ever since :)

thai039rcopy.jpg

Surely that's the island they filmed The James bond film - The Man with the Golden Gun at?

Currently.

2183235397_9f46b48a62_o.jpg

Changes as the mood takes me or as I find another of my images I like.

mine for now.

screeny.jpg

I thought mine was cluttered, after seeing Techno's perhaps not. :)

Sheba, still for once.

Untitled.jpg

I thought mine was cluttered, after seeing Techno's perhaps not. :)

Sheba, still for once.
[/B]

Can't really do anything to that as of yet, need all the files and folders for stuff :woot:

Surely that's the island they filmed The James bond film - The Man with the Golden Gun at?

Yes Byker 28i it is that island! Also known as Ao Phang-Nga National Park. Took a trip round the islans in the park on a small boat - very nice it was too :)

You never walked up it after a few drinks ? ;)

Last time I walked up there I got mugged and had my phone, cap and wallet stolen. The w/-\nker then gave me his minging baseball cap and 42p for the bus fare home. The fare price should give a clue as to how long its been :)

Just after the crossing at the mile, the place is a dump. Most shops should be closed, it could be a trendy area.

EDIT:
Now the phone I might have just dreamed (Cant remember if I had one back then). All I know is he took everything I had and gave me his cap / 42p busfares. The point is, I avoid.

just the plain, boring, windows blue background

Back