Wheat field

Name
Adam Partridge
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All

I would appreciate your oppinions in the image below. It is my first real venture into black and white photography. I know it's early and monochrome photography is an art form and a skill in its self. If anyone knows any good tutorials or books on black and white photography I would appriciate the pointer

Many thanks
974489983_EckeF-M.jpg

Last edited:
i like the picture, but somehow and my first thought when i saw it was.... i just want to see it in colour. for me it just screams to be in colour... the wonderful golden corn and blue sky.

i like the picture, but somehow and my first thought when i saw it was.... i just want to see it in colour. for me it just screams to be in colour... the wonderful golden corn and blue sky.

+1 is there a colour pic to compare or was it shot in mono? very nice composition(y)

Hi, Thanks for the feed back on this every one. greatly appreciated. I will post the colour when I get back home later. But I believe that there was not much blue in the sky as it was a rainy cloudy day. That's whay I did a B&W conversion

Many thanks

Back