Wheatear (pic added)

Name
Lea Roberts
Edit My Images
No
not the greatest of shots a little bit of a crop but its a first for me. not seen them on my side of the river (Thames) before but have on the other side cliffe marshes. thanks for looking

_MG_9553.jpg

_MG_9557-1.jpg

Last edited:
That is utterly charming, great shot, lovely subtle colours in the bird and background (y)

Nice shot , esp the first one. I'm hoping to photograph these soon as I know where they nest every year.....only seen one male though up to now....

Lovely shots..........and yet another bird I've never even seen in the wild!!

thanks for the comments all, much appreciated. i'm going to go back tomorrow to see if i can get some better shots with a bit more detail in, well i'm gonna try :)

Lovely image of the bird.............(y)

Mick, they are quite prevalant on the limestone moors above Skipton if you fancy a short journey to see them...............(y)

Mick, they are quite prevalant on the limestone moors above Skipton if you fancy a short journey to see them...............(y)

Cheer's Ade, there are plenty around here, if you know where to look.

I go on a farm very close to me and they nest there every year so I'm hoping to set up near the nest at some time.

Very nice shots (y)

Hope you get some more tomorrow :)

Super shots, #1 just edges it for me, you've captured the delicate colouring perfectly (y)

Fantastic(y)

Back