when a rip off goes wrong...

Nice.

Provided it's all true, then he deserves the humiliation. He was even offered the chance to save himself!

Mind you, it could all be a big scam somewhere along the line!

I've said elsewhere, going by the auction description and the zero feedback the seller had, the guy who bought it deserved everything he got imo :)

Be honest, read the details on the two jpgs of the auction and tell me, would you have bought it?

no but not everyone is so internet savvy as the rest of us, just because some one bought something bad off ebay doesnt make them stupid, he probably bought it in good faith that it worked and was quite disgruntled after paying and not recieving the item, only to recieve the item and find it broken and the seller acting like an utter wang.

hundreds of people have been scammed by nigerians on ebay auctions, are these people stupid? no they are not, they simply dont understand whats going on and thats a problem, i know alot about the internet i also know alot about banking and how money works in these situations, it would set alarm bells ringing in my head, however to most people they would air on the trust side of things, and get burnt, this is unfortunate because trust is lets face it something you need to have when buying something remotely, they're just abusing your trust and the system.

being uninformed/"ignorant" is not stupid

whitewash the buyer had at the time 70 feedback, had bought and sold stuff, he was by no means an eBay virgin and should have known something was not right.

Common sense is a rare thing it seems.

No, I quite agree, the seller very much deserves the bad press and attention he's getting I think and more power to anyone who gets reiiped off.

funny that, lol

GfK said:
Know what this is? Attention whores.

seems a bit harsh. I know the fat kid with the light sabre tried to sue, he got that upset about it. and numa numa left school. iirc, he was webcaming with some girls, they recorded an leaked it...

Back