When I were a lad.....

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
Yes
I dreamt that one day I would go to Wembley to watch my beloved Pompey. Ten years ago Pompey went into administration and were on the verge of extinction. A trip to Wembley then never ever seemed likely in my lifetime.
Today I waded into the bunfight to try a purchase one of the remaining 6,500 tickets for the Pompey V WBA semi-final at Wembley. The god's were smiling on me today and I'm a step closer fulfilling my childhood dream. :D

Shame I won't be able to take my DSLR on the day but my 'point and shoot' will be getting a hefty work out.

You probably will be fine taking your DSLR!! You'd be suprised how lax security is (or was anyway....)

You probably will be fine taking your DSLR!! You'd be suprised how lax security is (or was anyway....)

Oh! Ok! But to be honest I'm not sure I would really want to take it as I'd rather savoury every single moment of the occassion if you now what I mean.

Oh! Ok! But to be honest I'm not sure I would really want to take it as I'd rather savoury every single moment of the occassion if you now what I mean.

Yea the last thing you need on your mind is the guy behind spilling his beer all over your camera when (if ;)) Pompey score!!

Back