When in Rome...

Edit My Images
Yes
Looking at my recent stock photos as preparing my website and found this one I would like to share.

Shot from the hip walking past Bristol court house, caught this man preparing a smoke and a read. Something I love about it, though not sure why, maybe the angle, though I think it may be the matching colours from suit to stone and the contrast.

Comments welcome! (y)

Diego

So you'll quite happily go talk to a tramp but not a potential MAFIA hitman ;) . I think the shot shows you took it without tryiong to be noticed, almost adding suspicion that this man behind glasses is dangerous

Great shot! There is a definite air of menace about this image, particularly when you find out where it was taken.

(y)

i had exactly the same thoughts as djw and hacker great shot but be careful man (y)

DJW said:
So you'll quite happily go talk to a tramp but not a potential MAFIA hitman ;) . I think the shot shows you took it without tryiong to be noticed, almost adding suspicion that this man behind glasses is dangerous

LOL - thats exactly what I was thinking, remember the Itallian Job (the good one - original) at the beginning:)

Definately feels that although you got a shot of him, you probably didnt go entirely unoticed yourself.

very good, certain something to it thats for sure!

I like this a lot Diego so casual but sinister

Back