Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Come on, share your snow!
We didnt get any :(

None here either; others' photos just make me jealous.

Took the dog out yesterday, and walking along what appeared to be a reasonably flat area, I found my leading leg sinking all the way up to my crotch in the snow, and my body plummeting face towards the ground.

But hey ho, I thought I'd take the opportunity and see what my now snow filled camera would produce :D
IMG_2396small.jpg

5214677262_a8e8e93565.jpg

5211793141_b013b5d6c0.jpg

5206563873_ed4d72eccd.jpg

5207158084_6e427f1b9a.jpg

Hope this helps your snow craving!

This morning Marcel! That's 15ins on those outhouses.

033a.jpg

My fella's doing Home delivery driving for Asda at the mo, guess they won't be doing much today. :D

This is the road outside my house yesterday -

I was supposed to go out and take pics of the closed schools round about for the paper today - in the end they settled for this. It's even worse today with another 2 inches or so overnight...and still no gritting! :(

Last edited:
Hi

Had a ride around Whalley and Clitheroe today with Mark (Whiteflier) thanks for all the driving Mark (y)

We stumbled across a little village called Pendleton, heres a shot of some cottages in the heart of the village, thanks for looking, comments always welcome Clicky image to thread

and one more country lane

Country Lane Pendleton Lancashire[/url] by Just Daves Photos, on Flickr

Dave

Last edited:
Marcel i'd love to....but but i have to work between the daylight hours :(
If they left the bloody clocks alone i could get an hour in the late afternoon, annoys me greatly especially as that topic has been discussed in the news again.

Mi Mum in the snow in the garden

5227449186_e0581170a7_z.jpg

and bah, now I've posted it that thing bottom left is annoying me. Wheres that clone tool

Last edited:
Back