Where can I buy

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
a couple of those very thin plastic rain coats with hoods that you see people wearing at concerts and the like in this Country - when it's chucking it down with rain?

Thanks

John

Amazon do them, they're called Rain Ponchos. I can't actually get on Amazon at the moment though to post the link

I have a bazillion Euro 2012 ones that I'm willing to let go for a tenner each. Gotta cash in, like.

Thanks folks.

I need a couple before Sunday so Amazon won't do. I need them for a concert next Tuesday and the forecast isn't brilliant :(

I guess this means I have to step away from the computer and..... and.... go outside :eek:

Here goes. Wish me luck :puke:

Thanks for the help :)

Thanks folks.

I need a couple before Sunday so Amazon won't do. I need them for a concert next Tuesday and the forecast isn't brilliant :(

If its an outdoor concert you will get them outside of the venue. I saw Coldplay at Sunderland a couple of weeks ago and there were loads of people selling them outside for £2 each inside they were £3

If its an outdoor concert you will get them outside of the venue. I saw Coldplay at Sunderland a couple of weeks ago and there were loads of people selling them outside for £2 each inside they were £3

Maybe, but this concert isn't in this country. I'm a good little boy scout and I'm trying to be prepared.

Nip across to the Isle of Wight on Monday. They'll be thousands of them lying around covered in thick mud.

Back