Where do you buy you baby photography props from?

Name
andy
Edit My Images
No
Hi there ive brought a few props already but looking to buy some wicker baskets ect, basket liners, faux blankets. Where do you guys buy your and which props would you recommend for this type of photography

Thanks Andy

Great question ..... I'm a newbie myself and have a 4 month old baby girl.

Would like some help/ideas also.

Ps .....not trying hijack your thread.

Well Im not a photographer, but I would recommend TK Maxx, they have an excellent range of things like this at reasonable priced.

i have a local lady who sells the knitted baby accessories like the funky hats etc only about £20 each and photographers get 20% off if she can use your photo that you have used her products in also charity shops have lovely old fashioned wicker baskets and props to put babies in just keep your eyes peeled :D

Tk max is excellent - lots of wicker baskets reasonably priced. Wooden bowls are generally much harder to find. Also check out your local second hand furniture shop or market.

eBay for the crochet items - there is a lady on there at the moment who's doing elf hats and matching cocoons, diaper covers etc for really cheap (if you search for those items you can compare prices and see hers will stand out as much cheaper) good quality though and well made. I've bought a few things.

Oh and last one is dunelm mill - they also have an array of baskets and other items that are fairly cheap.

Local fabric shops are also a good place to pick up some cheap netting and other soft material to use to cover baby's nappy

Dunhelm is great for soft fabrics I bought a cream, pink and blue extra soft blanket for my baby shoots which I just lay over a soft been bag and mould them in to it

I used to buy most of the non clothing ones from charety/ secondhand shops

Back