where is the cheapest place to buy a Giottos Rocket blower?

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
Yes
as the title, do you know anywhere to buy a Giottos rocket blower under £7 as thats the lowest i have found so far ?

indeed, i tried to get smart and order 4 at that price but you pay delivery on each :(

indeed, i tried to get smart and order 4 at that price but you pay delivery on each :(

I hope you realised first, before clicking commit to buy:LOL:

If you think £7 is a good deal to blow crap off your sensor and lens's then buy it. Personally I would think £20 would be a good deal for how good I think this little gadget is!!!!!!!

couldn't agree more, I had loads of stuff on mine, blasted it with a borrowed rocket last night and its spotless now

I really cant believe someone is seriously trying to save an extra pound or two... is the time you are spending on this not worth more than the saving? Why are some people so obsessed with cheap, cheap, cheap? On a £1k lens, fair enough, the saving may be £200 or more, but on a £7 accessory...

I really cant believe someone is seriously trying to save an extra pound or two... is the time you are spending on this not worth more than the saving? Why are some people so obsessed with cheap, cheap, cheap? On a £1k lens, fair enough, the saving may be £200 or more, but on a £7 accessory...

my god, get a grip :wacky:

sitting here at night costs nothing.

Errr, I always look for the cheapest (without sacrificing quality) no matter what the price is, it soon builds up, I've saved loads through not just buying the first thing I see, I like to get the most for my money. If you have the time there, then use it. Don't be so silly :bang:

I got mine from Jessops £6.00 I joked with the salesman that although it said Jessops on the packaging that it probably was a Giottos and he agreed and said it probably was, but when I got it home it is actually a genuine Giottos.
Bargain!

my god, get a grip :wacky:

sitting here at night costs nothing.

:thinking: Thats not entirely correct now is it.....There's the cost of the original purchase price of the pc, the electricity for the lighting & the computer, the internet..... need I go on :cautious:

:muted: :coat: :exit:

It's not cheap cheap cheap, its prudent, or tight, whatever, but It's why I drive a Merc though ;)

mines arrived, very happy with it, so is my 11 month old :)

Back