Where to but a Nokia N95 sim free

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Wanted one of these for business reasons but Vodafone want £285.74 to upgrade despite me being out contract for 12 months now :eek:

Scared of fleabay but thought some of the younger, techie peeps here might have a plan or advice on how to acquire one for less.

Don't suggest swapping to other networks as you are really stuck with vodafone when you get into the wilds of the Highlands like I do.

Anyone?

If I were you I would tell them the deal you get elsewhere and threaten to move and they will most definitely put you through to their customer retention dept. This is where they plead for you to stay with them and move mountains. I moved from orange last year and they offered me quite a deal. (although I did still move to o2).

I would make sure it is a legit deal tho as they do sometimes check

I agree with barry, I was out of contract and wanted the n95 offa vodafone and they wanted £180.00 plus 18 month contract of £21.00 per month, so I requested the pac code to move my number to orange....then to my amazement they managed to give me the n95 for £80.00 and renewal of my 12 month contract at my old tarrif of £21.00....I now have the n95 and just love it!...but the camera is over rated.

BTW any n95 can now be unlocked for £30.00

Thanks guys.

We have a dozen or so phones on this account so was shocked by their initial offer. Tried the PAC code route but was not offered any resistance. Can't understand it. Overpaying customer since 1989!

Just got two of these this week as an o2 upgrade HUN..:)

Going to keep one for myself but selling the other complete still in its sealed box.;)

As these are unlocked via o2 they are worth more in the selling stakes going on eBay prices.

Just this minute tried a Vodaphone card in my N95 and it works a treat so I can assure you they are both unlocked as they are identical.

Can sell you the still sealed unit subject to a reasonable price mate.:)

If not it will be going via the eBay way.:rules:

I have been with vodafone for 11 years and was also astounded that they would let me go to another network so easily...but was also surprised that on the day of recieving my pac code in the post that is valid for a month, I also recieved a phone call from them offering a one off deal...the letter covering the pac code also states "please call for a special just for you offer"...it didn't get that far!

Back